Research Solutions Ltd offers a full research consultancy service, which includes survey design, data collection, data analysis and the reporting of findings. For companies with their own research staff, we are happy to provide any part of this service.
What sets us apart from other research agencies is our desire to provide more than this. In Social Research for example, our expertise is evidenced by the DUNS number (Data Universal Numbering System used for a variety of purposes including establishing business credit), Human Subjects Research Certification and Ethics Approval (required for research involving human subjects), all of which confirm us as a professional organization adhering to international standards. We believe that as practitioners on the ground, we are ideally placed to interpret findings and add value through observations and suggestions. We therefore endeavour to work with our clients to improve their ability to make decisions.
The use of technology in our fieldwork drastically improves the quality of the collected data and has many further positive effects for our clients
- Reduces the number of human inputs to one single time – thereby reduces potential for human error significantly
- Eliminates need for data entry – thereby reduces cost and increases speed
- Possibility to add picture or audio information to the collected data
- Potential to add GPS coordinates to the data, leading to a series of advantages and a allows variety of further analysis
We apply the highest standards in qualitative and quantitative fieldwork, coding and data processing. We have invested in one of the most sophisticated Statistical Analysis Programs written specifically for the market research industry by Market Research Software, UK.
Research projects are monitored continually to ensure our quality standards are adhered to. Our routine checks include:
- 100% of questionnaires checked for logic and completeness
- 10% of fieldwork accompanied by a supervisor
- 10% of fieldwork back checked by a supervisor
- A double-entry data capture system that assures 100% accuracy in data entry.
As founding members of the Marketing and Social Research Association (MSRA), Research Solutions is bound by the code of conduct issued by this association. Our senior staff are also members of ESOMAR and are bound by their worldwide code for research practitioners.